Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Highland Construction In Hartford Wi Jobs

Would you like to save this home?

Create a MyHighland account to access your favorite floor plans and move-in ready homes from any device!

×

Pinch to zoom &
then tap on homesites to explore.

– Close –

Building the American Dream, Together

Important Notice:

We have become aware of recent fraudulent "virtual interview" recruiting activities from people claiming to be representatives of Highland Homes. Please be aware that these recruiting efforts and activities are in no way related to Highland Homes. Highland Homes will never ask you to provide private, sensitive information through a virtual interview.

If you have received any requests that resemble this kind of activity, please disregard. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at [email protected]

Welcome to Highland Homes, an employee-owned company that is dedicated to creating the best possible homebuilding and home-buying experience in Texas. Our employee owners are committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality homes and service. Every day, we work passionately to ensure that every Highland homeowner has a chance to realize their own personal American Dream.

At Highland Homes, our Core Values and Guiding Principles are the foundation to our culture, creating an environment in which our employee owners are free to learn, grow and make a difference—and have fun doing it. Our Founders, Rod and Jean Ann, have taken great care to ensure our company embodies the characteristics of integrity and professionalism. At Highland, we always strive to do the right thing for every customer—and every employee owner.

In short, Highland Homes is a successful, growing company and a fantastic place to work. We invite you to view our current openings in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin and San Antonio for opportunities to join our amazing team and build your career with us.

Join Our Team Today

View Opportunities

To view a complete list of available positions, click here

Our Interview Process

  1. Apply Online

    Once you've reviewed our job listings, you will be asked a short series of questions. Be sure to also attach your resume.

  2. Wait for Email

    Our system will respond right away. If you do not receive an email within an hour, please ensure we have the correct email address.

  3. Set Up Interviews

    If it's a good fit, we will contact you to set up multiple interviews.

  4. What Happens Next?

    If selected, we will extend a conditional offer. Your offer will be confirmed pending a drug screen and background check. After confirmation - a start date will be set.

Our Competitive Benefits Package

Employee Stock Ownership Program

Highland is employee owned, which enables us to continue our founders' successful business legacy, while also providing our employee owners a financial stake in our success. Our ESOP is also a way for employee owners to build retirement savings for a better financial future.

Health and Welfare Benefits

We offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that include medical, dental and vision plans; company-paid basic life and AD&D insurance; supplemental life and AD&D insurance; company-paid short-and-long term disability; flexible spending accounts and more!

Dedicated Vacation and Sick Time

We believe it's important for all employee owners to be able to stay home and rest when they are feeling under the weather. We also recognize the importance of the occasional break from work for rest and relaxation. That's why our benefits package includes dedicated vacation and sick time.

401(k)

In addition to our ESOP, we also offer a 401(k) plan for employee owners who are interested in diversifying their retirement savings. Highland provides an annual discretionary match to help employee owners lay the foundation for their future.

Community Involvement

We believe it is our responsibility as good corporate citizens to help enrich our surrounding communities. We encourage our employee owners to become involved in their communities by giving them regular opportunities to volunteer with programs that positively impact quality of life within these communities.

Home Discount

Love our home designs? Then you're in luck. We offer our employee owners the ability to purchase one of our new beautiful homes at a discount.

To see how Highland Employee Owners give back, click here!

Hear From Our Employee Owners

Breann Chapman

Construction Manager II

"I love working for Highland Homes! As an employee I feel appreciated and recognized for my dedication and hard work, and I know there are always avenues for personal advancement and growth. There is consistently a positive, rare and infectious energy from the top down and a synergy that crosses the company laterally. Highland is always evolving – never resting, always looking for the next innovation to allow us to stand out beyond the competition. With Highland being an employee-owned company, everyone counts, everyone relies on one another for success, which makes Highland unique and positioned for success. Everyone that is invited to join us is hired with an aim of long term success. Become part of the Highland team and join the success!"

Norma Ceciliano

Purchasing Coordinator III

"After working 15 years in the construction business with different builders in the San Antonio area, I applied and was hired with Highland Homes December 5, 2011. From the initial interview I found that Highland Homes was a different builder than what I was used to. The work environment is great! Management is awesome! Management has an open door policy and understands that family comes first - which is important! I really do enjoy coming to work every day because I know I'm part of a team, and what I do matters!"

Nathan LeClear

Construction Manager II

"The financial stability and outstanding reputation of Highland initially appealed to me. After a successful internship, I was excited to start my career with Highland. The core values of this company aligned with my personal values, and from the company's inception it has always been, and continues to be, a family. The work is fast paced, exciting and presents new challenges daily that encourage you to grow as an individual and as an employee owner. I look forward to a long and prosperous career with Highland!"

Terres Anderson

Sales Counselor

"I enjoy working at Highland Homes because I work for a company that cares about the success of every person in the company, no matter what position you hold. Highland Homes is more than an employer; it's a place where you can grow as an individual; be rewarded appropriately for your contributions, and have so much fun doing your job that it doesn't feel like work. I Love What I Do and Who I Do It For!!"

Mary Rosales

Sales Counselor

"Highland Homes has provided me with the perfect grounding and structure to help achieve my goals. As a Sales Counselor, this is not a job! As an employee owner, this is now become my business! I am happy to say, "I love my business!" Highland is excellent and would highly recommend!"

Alma Castillo

Executive Administrative Assistant

"I love Highland because it feels like home to me! Back in 2001, I had no idea what the homebuilding industry was all about, but I was excited to learn something new. Everyone I've met at Highland is very supportive. There was a time where another opportunity came along for a position closer to home, and I took a chance, only to realize there is no place like Highland! Lucky for me, Highland took me back with open arms, and things are changing for the best!"

Thank you for your interest in Highland Homes, an Equal Opportunity Employer. If at any point in the application process (including hiring), a candidate would like to request a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or a religious need, please email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to consider your request.

Source: https://www.highlandhomes.com/contact/careers

Posted by: ronalddooke1972aeg.blogspot.com

Posting Komentar untuk "Highland Construction In Hartford Wi Jobs"